Financial Life Cycle
a tax exempt 501(c) (3) organization
We provide teachers using the FiCycle course with the following materials:
- Unit Plan: Provides a scope and sequence, essential questions and common core state standards for the unit
- Student Workbook: Explains the material for each unit, with examples and problems suitable for students
- Topic Quiz: Questions assess essential knowledge for each topic
- Math Sheet: Worksheets that remediate and assess the math component of each unit
- Spreadsheet work sheets: Explains how to use the relevant spreadsheet tools of each unit
- Additional Instructional Materials: Additional practice questions for difficult topics, games and activities for the classroom
- Project: An end of unit take home project that requires analysis of a realistic financial scenario
- For all first time FiCycle teachers, we hold training workshops in the summer to introduce them to the materials and make sure they are comfortable with Units 1-3.
- We also offer training before the start of Spring semester to help teachers with Units 4-6.
- We are available via email at email@example.com to answer any questions from teachers throughout the year.
- We routinely present at various conferences and organizations including the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, the Council for Economic Education, Math for America and the National Museum of Mathematics